Community Outreach and Digital Growth Leader
This role will actively influence, demonstrate and execute Chick-fil-A Hawks Creek's Vision, Mission and Values. This is an entry-level position.
To create a caring strategy to strengthen relationships with guests and our local community. This role will focus on driving results in 3 distinct areas: Community, Marketing and Catering.
- Oversee Intentional Acts of Kindness, Food Donations and Distribution Program.
- Manage and execute in-store events.
- Be an ambassador for the brand by building relationships with local community members on a regular basis.
- Maintain and continue to grow existing catering relationships.
- Oversee and build strategic business partnerships with schools, businesses and community organizations, in order to protect and build brand awareness, drive sales, and support our mission: Impacting the Fort Worth community through giving and love.
- Oversee Social Media strategy and execution including Facebook, Instagram, Spotlight, Moment Feed and CFA One App.
- Able to utilize social media platforms to engage the community and promote marketing activation and initiatives
- Distribute marketing materials to potential catering guests to continue building awareness of Chick-fil-A Catering.
- Develop a quarterly marketing and community outreach plan and calendar.
- Manage all aspects of store Community Board and holiday décor.
- Serve Safe
- Must have open availability including Fridays, Saturdays and Holidays.
- Must have valid driver’s license and pass insurance background check in order to safely operate company vehicles.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs, stand or sit for long periods of time, bend, reach,
- Must be able to read, write and speak English to professionally represent the brand and communicate effectively with our guests and team.
- Ability use computers and other tech devices to successfully on a daily basis.
- Professional appearance
- Equal Opportunity Employer. This job description is not all encompassing and may be updated at company discretion based on evolving business needs.
- Competitive Pay
- Sundays off
- Access to scholarships at $2,500-25,000 per year
- Leadership Development
- Meal provided for shift
- Positive Work Environment
- Employee discounts
- Positive work environment with friendly co-workers
- Flexible Hours: This includes full-time & part-time
- Fun Team Member appreciation events
- Insurance options offered for purchase
- Opportunity for advancement in all areas of our business!