Mobile App Concierge
This job involves supporting the growth of our mobile app. More details will be sent upon application.
Want a Job with Growth Potential?
Come apply with Us!
· Positive work environment with friendly co-workers
· Competitive Pay: All positions start at $8.00-$20.00 an hour
· Flexible Hours: This includes full-time & part-time flexibility.
· Fun Team Member appreciation events
· Free Chick-fil-A® food!
· Subsidized Health Insurance! This includes part-time & full-time options.
· Opportunity for advancement in all areas of our business!
· Serve all our values guests with honor, dignity, and respect by being a Chick-fil-A Hawks Creek brand ambassador!
· Demonstrate our core values: Fast, Friendly, Accurate. As well as our mission statement: Impacting our community through giving and love. This is fulfilled by demonstrating our CORE 4 in every interaction:
· Ensures that guests are being cared for by executing Chick-fil-A hospitality requirements. Winning Hearts Every Day & Second Mile Service strategy are how we accomplish this.
· Answering guest questions and needs with the highest level of Chick-fil-A Professionalism.
· Assembles and prepares food orders on our front counter and in our kitchen. As well as delivering them to guests in our dining room, drive-thru and outside to vehicles.
· Operating a cash register system and all that entails (cash, credit card, coupon payment).
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Specifically, our unique and industry leading food safety regulations.
· Contributes to team effort by learning majority of positions in the restaurant. This means you may be asked to support the team by working in the kitchen, OR in the front of house.
· Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to, standing for up to 10 hours and lifting up to 40 pounds. Also, being outside anywhere from 1-3 hours at a time depending on the heat index.
How is our restaurant different than others?:
· All Leadership work WITH the team by coaching, teaching and training.
· Concerns are handled in a constructive and timely manner.
· We discourage drama and encourage open and honest communication.
· “We are ladies and gentleman serving ladies and gentlemen.” We encourage the use of “yes ma’am and “yes sir” in our interactions with each other.
· We will push you to follow systems and processes correctly as well as other Team Members. These skills will benefit you.
· We use an equal points based disciplinary system that eliminates favoritism.
· We really want you to pursue your dreams and goals. Our employer promise is:
“To create options and opportunity for you to succeed, professionally, personally and financially.”
· Our job options include: Certified Trainer, Shift Leader, Assistant Director, Senior Director.
· We take guest experience VERY seriously. If you are not applying to serve and make others smile, or to consistently sacrifice for those we serve (team members & guests) then we kindly discourage you from applying.
o We encourage team members to have fun and have great relationships at work, but also to delight and enjoy creating those relationships with guests.
· We want to make the team member experience enjoyable. We aren’t perfect, but our goal is to find a winning balance between guest experience and team member experience. You are also valued!
High Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, General Math Skills, Basic Safety, Values Teamwork, Consistency and Reliability